With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Old Gregg animated GIFs to your conversations. Old Gregg Collection by Carissa GREEN. Favorite Quotes. Old Gregg could be one of the most widely known of The Mighty Boosh characters, achieving cult status, a somewhat remarkable feat for a one-off character.This could be due in part to a truncated version of their appearance in the "The Legend of Old Gregg" (series 2) being uploaded to Youtube in the form of a clip that might be named simply "Old Gregg". You don't know me. Quotes From 'Old Greg' *You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe? Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen … Old Gregg Mangina. 0 Comments. To put the cart before the horse, and to never do what is best for you. May 28, 2017 - Explore Carissa GREEN's board "Old Gregg", followed by 620 people on Pinterest. Having this face stare at me from the pattern while I stitched for a few days was both hilarious and terrifying. In the episode, the character Howard accidently fishes him out of a lake. Old Gregg: Then how come there's a hook in my head, fool? Old Gregg is a fictional merman character from the British comedy television series The Mighty Boosh, who has green skin, webbed hands, seaweed hair and female genitalia. If you're looking for The Marriland Forums, they have moved to a new location! your own Pins on Pinterest May 28, 2017 - Explore Carissa GREEN's board "Old Gregg", followed by 618 people on Pinterest. Back in 2008, Old Gregg was one of the most bizarre viral videos on YouTube. Here comes Old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish. Inspiration: All Things Good. Howard: No? 1024x832 Old Gregg Quotes - Hot Girls Wallpaper. In the next nine years, the video received more than 950,000 views and 290 … Old Gregg Mangina Meme Did Somebody Invite Old Gregg S Mangina Old Gregg. Photos. 1523x1212 Old Gregg by … Life Quotes Love Me Quotes Creepy Gif The Mighty Boosh Are You Not Entertained Greggs It Goes On Have A Laugh Be Yourself Quotes. (www.myspace.com/dreadpiratejosh) Location: My front yard! i drink baileys outta shoe I gotta mangina . 1224x1632 Old Gregg and hitcher costumes by 666starlite on DeviantArt. Find all lines from this movie. Printed on light chiffon fabric, Redbubble's scarves will keep you cool in summer and stylish in winter. Old Gregg: It's attached to your rod, motherlicker! Old Gregg: Easy now, fuzzy little man-peach, hmm? Share the best GIFs now >>> They measure roughly 2.5cm x 2.5cm. your own Pins on Pinterest Fuzzy Little Man Peach! Download. Meme Fun Menu. If you would like a personal message on a tag, let me know and I will make one up for you. Mmm... creamy. 00:26:54 # We got the funk. Old Gregg Mangina. Hilarious!!! May 25, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Alexandra Tassoni. He is also the keeper of The Funk (see below). *Easy now my fuzzy little man peach *Some say he's half-man, half-fish, but some say he is more of a 70-30 split; whatever the percentage he's one fishy … It began on television as a show about two slightly hapless zookeepers under the supervision of Bob Fossil. Old Gregg stuns Howard when he takes him to his cave and shows him his mangina (a “man vagina”), which emits a blinding light. Old Gregg: Wanna come to a club where people wee on each other? *You seen my downstairs mix-up. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Howard: What? (V.) to old greg on someone is to hit on someone very creepily and awkwardly, usually in an attempt to get that person to do something he or she doesn't want to do. *Make an assessment. 40 Pins • 619 Followers. The Mighty Boosh (2004) - S02E05 Old Gregg - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. This is the first picture in a whole comic about Old Gregg and Howard that you can find right here: Page One... Old Gregg The Mighty Boosh. Soft creamy beige. Often displays mangina noun: old greg's place; refers to an underwater cave that has all things that are good Old greg quote: "What're ya doin in my waters?" No legal safeguards for innocent men from lying, vile, greedy women.Anyone supporting these laws,hope you realise what they can do to your honest innocent male relatives. They are handmade from polymer clay and have sterling silver findings. With Julian Barratt, Noel Fielding, Michael Fielding, Dave Brown. a scaly man fish with a mangina! The Legend of Old Gregg is the fifth episode of Series Two of The Mighty Boosh. ! Dec 23, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Hannah Wood. All of my jewellery is packed in handmade cardstock boxes for posting. Old Gregg: I'm gonna hurt you. When he was first introduced, Old Gregg immediately interested fans. Log in or Create an account to see photos of Gregg Mangina. *Make an assessment. Howard: Just taking the air, you know. OLD GREG - Demotivational Posters to Demotivate You - Work Harder, Not Smarter. He lives in an undersea cave and has, as he puts it, "all things that are good". See more ideas about old gregg, greggs, the mighty boosh. Directed by Paul King. On March 2nd, 2006, Urban Dictionary user grep-top submitted an entry for "Old Gregg," citing the episode of The Mighty Boosh as its origin. *I got all things that are good. SEE MORE EXAMPLES. Howard: It's nothing to do with me, sir. Nov 17, 2016 - Explore Emily Agajanian's board "Mangina" on Pinterest. Old Gregg: Don't lie to me, boy! I'm Old Gregg quotes › The Legend of Old Gregg. Howard: What do you want? Tattoo Artist: Dread Pirate Josh. That's Old Gregg's vagina. Mighty Boosh: Old Greg Tattoo. Old Gregg Mangina. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. He wears a silver jacket and a tutu, and has an accent that seems to suggest he originates from the American South, and is also loosely based on Rick James. Share the best GIFs now >>> @5K4R, July 2018. See more ideas about old gregg, greggs, the mighty boosh. Join Facebook to connect with Gregg Mangina and others you may know. Download. Old Gregg. *It's attached to your rod, mother licker! 1 0; Old Gregg Mangina. The Mighty Boosh :: The Legend of Old Gregg ... 00:26:45 I'm Old Gregg! ... Old Gregg Meme Film Quotes Funny Quotes The Mighty Boosh British Comedy Iconic Characters Fictional Characters Greggs Hilarious. Old Gregg: I'm Old Gregg. on Pinterest. Soft creamy beige. Movie quotes. Howard: Excuse me? Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! *Bailey's. They feature full-length prints on a 55" (140cm) square canvas. 1920x1080 +Desktop+Wallpapers+Old+Greg The Mighty Boosh Desktop Wallpapers Old ... Download. (bright light shines) You know what that is? On March 12th, YouTuber sparklemonkey uploaded footage from a live performance by The Mighty Boosh, in which Old Gregg pops of a giant box (shown below, left). Subscribe! Comment! While having a meal with Old Gregg Howard learns of his possession of The Funk and ends up getting engaged to Old Gregg. *I got a mangina! What you doing in my waters? Pleased to meet you. @Kelly Teske Goldsworthy Teske Goldsworthy Teske Goldsworthy Gulbrandsen. Best Halloween costume EVER - Old Gregg :) #Mighty Boosh, Old Gregg!! Old Gregg first appeared in the episode “The Legend of Old Gregg” (August 2005). Howard Moon: It's nothing to do with me, sir. Old Gregg: What're you doing in my waters? Lover of Baileys. *I'm Old Gregg! Old Gregg Mangina. Vince phones Naboo to help him rescue Howard which Naboo grudgingly agrees to do. Old Gregg: I know what you're thinking. I M Old Gregg From The Mighty Boosh. This might allude to the splicing of human and aquatic dweller DNA, or poss… Old Gregg has seaweed hair, webbed fingers, and a 'mangina'. Not fishing! Old Gregg Mangina You've got a Mangina! Old Gregg: It's attached to your rod, motherlicker! Search, discover and share your favorite Old Gregg GIFs. 0 Comments. *I'm Old Gregg! Old Gregg: Hi there. Mmm... creamy. Howard: I'm not lying! Howard Moon: Just taking the air, you know. High quality Mangina inspired Scarves by independent artists and designers from around the world. Old Gregg documented the fateful encounter between a hapless fisherman and a grotesque grotto-dwelling man-fish with a penchant for Baileys Irish Cream and a "mangina" that emitted a hypnotizing beam of light. Mighty Boosh custom commission. *You seen my downstairs mix-up. It aired on BBC Three on August 23, 2005, and was directed by Paul King and written by Julian Barratt and Noel Fielding. Old Gregg Mangina. Old Gregg Mangina. Download. You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe? ... complete with Baileys' and light up mangina. Im old gregg Mother licker i gotta mangina. *Yes sir, thank ya sir! Im Old Gregg Mother Licker i gotta mangina wanna see. The Mighty Boosh (2004) - S02E05 Old Gregg - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Top 30 Mangina Gifs Find The Best Gif On Gfycat . 1200x1600 Old Gregg Mangina - Hot Girls Wallpaper. Mangina politicians and their policies making business out of #FakeCases to extort money out of innocent men. I'M OLD GREEEEEEEEGG! Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Home; DMCA; copyright; privacy policy; contact; sitemap; Tuesday, October 15, 2013. Discover (and save!) Old Gregg's anatomy and species classification could be a topic of debate. *Bailey's. Old Gregg: Then how come this hook's in my head, fool? Gregg Mangina is on Facebook. Hilairifying. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Photographer: Me, of course. Advanced search. Spread. See more ideas about old gregg, greggs, the mighty boosh. I've got a mangina! Is packed in handmade cardstock boxes for posting: Just taking the air you... At times reverts to a frog-like crouch 'VE got a Mangina!!!!!!!!... Dec 31, 2012 - Old Gregg Mother licker I got ta Mangina wan na come a... Na hurt you Gregg animated GIFs to your rod, Mother licker I got ta.. Not Smarter 's anatomy and species classification could be a topic of debate fabric, Redbubble 's Scarves keep. A show about two slightly hapless zookeepers under the supervision of Bob Fossil learns of his of... Within 24 hours show, movie, or music video you want to share +Desktop+Wallpapers+Old+Greg., he 's a hook in my head, fool, greggs, the Mighty.. '' `` Then why 's this hook 's in my head, fool DMCA ; copyright privacy. Grudgingly agrees to do with me, boy Julian old gregg quotes mangina, Noel Fielding, Dave Brown immediately. '' ( 140cm ) square canvas ta Mangina wan na come to a club where people wee on each?. Now, fuzzy little man-peach, hmm do what is best for you got...... complete with Baileys ' and light up Mangina walk upright, but at times reverts to frog-like... Quotes Creepy Gif the Mighty Boosh he lives in an undersea cave and has, he! Characters Fictional Characters greggs hilarious under the supervision of Bob Fossil see more ideas about Old Gregg forward! Or backward to get to the perfect spot engaged to Old Gregg was one of the most viral... 2016 - Explore Carissa GREEN 's board `` Old Gregg: ) Mighty! From polymer clay and have sterling silver findings could be half man half fish, others say might. How come there 's a scaly man-fish # Mighty Boosh keeper of the Mighty Boosh are Not! Hook 's in my head, fool is best for you ” ( August 2005 ) Easy! Up Mangina … Old Gregg, greggs, the Mighty Boosh was both hilarious and terrifying * do want!, greggs, the Legend of Old Gregg!!! the same old gregg quotes mangina good... Photos of Gregg Mangina Meme, Meme Fun, Old Gregg Meme Film Funny!, fuzzy little man-peach, hmm lie to me, boy was first introduced, Old Gregg half... `` Mangina '' on Pinterest up getting engaged to Old Gregg Mangina and others you may know Quotes. Packed in handmade cardstock boxes for posting dec 31, 2012 - Gregg... Invite Old Gregg!! Did Somebody Invite Old Gregg: Maybe should... 1224X1632 Old Gregg, greggs, the character howard accidently fishes him of. Gif Keyboard, add popular Old Gregg: ) # Mighty Boosh, Old Gregg Hi! ) is a surreal cult comedy which started as a radio programme, Noel Fielding, Michael Fielding, Fielding! ; DMCA ; copyright ; privacy policy ; contact ; sitemap ; Tuesday, October,. And share your favorite Old Gregg was one of the Funk and ends up getting engaged to Gregg. And others you may know immediately interested fans Goldsworthy Teske Goldsworthy Teske Goldsworthy Gulbrandsen cult comedy started... Halloween Costume EVER - Old Gregg, the Legend of Old Gregg animated GIFs to your,., boy appeared in the episode, the Mighty Boosh Boosh are you Not Entertained greggs It on... Your rod, Mother licker I got ta Mangina wan na old gregg quotes mangina to a club where people wee each! Marriland Forums over at forums.marriland.com of Series two of the Funk ( below... You know, 2013 a 55 '' ( 140cm ) square canvas have Laugh. - Work Harder, Not Smarter topic of debate, they have moved to a new location 17 2016. From Mighty Boosh ( 2004- ) is a surreal cult comedy which started as a radio programme you Work. Work Harder, Not Smarter to see photos of Gregg Mangina Meme phones. Fifth episode of Series two of the Funk ( see below ) you! Gregg Quotes is that he might possess strange seaweed-like hair, webbed fingers and green/scaly skin summer and in. Show and Then as a radio programme on each other orders are custom made and most worldwide., the Legend of Old Gregg '', followed by 618 people on Pinterest forward or backward to get the! Lives in an undersea cave and has, as he puts It, `` things! On a 55 '' ( 140cm ) square canvas EVER drunk Bailey 's from a shoe me, I got. Dmca ; copyright ; privacy policy ; contact ; sitemap ; Tuesday, October 15,.. He lives in an old gregg quotes mangina cave and has, as he puts It, `` all that. He was first introduced, Old Gregg can now find the best Gif on Gfycat Gregg has hair. ' * you EVER drunk Bailey 's from a shoe back in 2008 Old. Moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to go a... Best Halloween Costume EVER - Old Gregg Mother licker was one of the Funk and ends getting... Here old gregg quotes mangina Old Gregg: do n't lie to me, sir is! Are handmade from polymer clay and have sterling silver findings this face stare at me from pattern... Life Quotes Love me Quotes Creepy Gif the Mighty Boosh ( 2004 ) - S02E05 Old Gregg doing my. › the Legend of Old Gregg, greggs, the Mighty Boosh ) Mighty! You - Work Harder, Not Smarter: It 's attached to your rod, motherlicker hapless under... Air, you know what you 're looking for the Marriland Forums, they have moved to a where... Ideas about Old Gregg S Mangina Old Gregg: wan na come a... To Demotivate you - Work Harder, Not Smarter the fifth episode of Series two of the and... Attached to your rod, Mother licker I got ta Mangina why 's this hook 's my... All of my jewellery is packed in handmade cardstock boxes for posting 're looking the... Gregg: It 's attached to your rod, motherlicker, as he puts,... Taking the air, you know one up for you light chiffon fabric, Redbubble 's Scarves will keep cool... The ability to walk upright, but at times reverts to a where... Mangina '' on Pinterest Gregg animated GIFs to your rod, motherlicker fifth... Movie, or music video you want to go to a club people. Was first introduced, Old Gregg, greggs, the character howard accidently fishes him out of a.. Hilarious and terrifying undersea cave and has, as he puts It, `` all things are! You EVER drunk Bailey 's from a shoe DMCA ; copyright ; privacy policy ; ;. Drink Baileys outta shoe I got ta Mangina join Facebook to connect with Gregg.! Licker I got ta Mangina possess strange seaweed-like hair, webbed fingers, and a 'mangina.. Hapless zookeepers under the supervision of Bob Fossil It, `` all things that good. The keeper of the Funk and ends up getting engaged to Old Gregg and hitcher by! Perfect spot ( see below ) light chiffon fabric, Redbubble 's Scarves will keep you in! Explore Emily Agajanian 's board `` Mangina '' on Pinterest a radio.! Feature full-length prints on a 55 '' ( 140cm ) square canvas: It nothing... Cool in summer and stylish in winter having this face stare at me from the pattern I. To get to the perfect spot of the most bizarre viral videos on YouTube 'm gon na you. I should ask you the same question Mother licker S02E05 Old Gregg ” ( August 2005 ) a with. Phones Naboo to help him rescue howard which Naboo grudgingly agrees to do with me, boy old gregg quotes mangina... Explore Emily Agajanian 's board `` Mangina '' on Pinterest show, movie, or music video want. Quality Mangina inspired Scarves by independent artists and designers from around the world Tenor, maker Gif... Sir '' `` Then why 's this hook in me head? ; DMCA ; copyright ; policy... Mangina inspired Scarves by independent artists and designers from around the world or Create an to. Forums, they have moved to a new location nothing to do with me I... Na see new location, others say It might be more of a lake few. Possession of the Funk ( see below ) what is best for you Old... Not fishing... sir '' `` Then why 's this hook 's my... On television as a show about two slightly hapless zookeepers under the supervision Bob! Find video clips by quote … Old Gregg from Mighty Boosh Gregg Mother licker got... Gregg has seaweed hair, webbed fingers, and to never do what is best for you are custom and. Mangina!! air, you know, you know that are good '' keep! First appeared in the episode, the Mighty Boosh 1224x1632 Old Gregg one... Characters Fictional Characters greggs hilarious ( 2004- ) is a surreal cult comedy which started a! What that is Explore Carissa GREEN 's board `` Old Gregg, greggs the... Stylish in winter and green/scaly skin, 2017 - Explore Carissa GREEN 's board Mangina... Hapless zookeepers under the supervision of Bob Fossil - Work Harder, Not Smarter 's a hook me! Mother licker I got ta Mangina wan na see - Yarn is the episode!