If anyone is trying to put a SR-7 on a scar17s you need the 90t flash hider. Large caliber, fully automatic assault rifle that provides high damage over long ranges. Does the silencerco saker 762 muzzle brake need a peel washer to be mounted on the scar17? This is the exact opposite reason that others say their muzzle device will work because they are using the barrel face to time the brake. So I was shooting my SCAR 17 and the guy two stalls over about 15ft away got pissed off at me because of the concussion he was experiencing from my muzzle device (PWS Stock). ... A MUZZLE BRAKE is a muzzle climb reducer that channels the muzzle gas in such a way as to keep the rifle’s muzzle from climbing & moving side-to-side as much as it normally would after firing. Gunsmith Taylor Pickerell/GNI is MIA (FOUND). Add to Cart. So what makes the SCAR tick? » Price $163.99. Dragon® Muzzle Brake 9mm 1/2x36. Also the LT muzzle device will not make contact with the shoulder without shims so that is why it is a no go. This is a discussion on Muzzle Brake Options within the ACR General Discussion forums, part of the Remington/Bushmaster ACR category; I just got my ACR this week. what can would you recommend for a 13" scar 17 sbr? Are there any 5/8-24 shims with an O.D. Does anyone know if it makes a difference between the 13.5" barrel and the 16"? 3 We are not disagreeing with AAC’s answer we just came to a different conclusion. Dragon® Muzzle Brake .308/762. Give us a call or email and we can talk options. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! SCAR Steel Vs Aluminum Lower Barrel Support. Attach Muzzle Brake. It's a very nice compensator, probably one of the best out there insofar as reducing muzzle climb. Save Share. Instead of moving or asking me nicely to not shoot while he was zeroing he got pissed off cursed at me and went to the range master and complained. The PWS FSC30 has consistently been one of our most popular muzzle devices. That brake comes standard on the SCAR 16S. I picked up the GemTech adapter from you guys and installed it along with the 51t flash hider from AAC. This muzzle brake is among the best 308 muzzle brake because it is made to make your life easier. The threads are too long on the barrel. This Scar 16S has a PWS muzzle brake, an A2 style pistol grip mounted to the fore end picatinny rail, and a factory black rubber butt pad. BrianK on June 16, 2015 at 8:17 am . Going to fun to get this to work, any ideas? Reply. Set Ascending Direction. [WTS] Scar 17s PWS Muzzle Brake and Jam Nut (NC) Good condition take-off from my 17S before I switched to a flash hider. Thanks that’s very helpful…..I also just purchased a sig MPX..what would you recommend for it? That's the only downside I have noticed. ahh- then using the original nut will work or having a solid enough shim base will be fine. I did my best to display the only real salt--one of the 4 tines has the finish rubbed at the edge, probably from my rifle bag. 3 Have you tested the KBA Custom Shoulder Ring for the Scar 17 yet? Can an Aimpoint PRO and 3X magnifier with OEM mounts handle a SCAR 17? It was just released and they should be on our site soon. Can you clarify both of these points? $99.00. Now I feel like a dumb-dumb buying a new PWS FSC30 (.308 version) for … Felt recoil is typically cut in half for most .308 rifles, making them far easier to shoot well. PWS CQB 5.56 x 45 Muzzle brake (PWS CQB) is a flash hider/muzzle brake in Escape from Tarkov. We were able to time the brake and everything lined up. require(['jquery','owl.carousel/owl.carousel.min'],function($){jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('input.search-state').on('click',function(){jQuery('.input-search-zipcode').val('');});jQuery('input.search-zip').on('click',function(){jQuery('#search-by-state-name').val('');});if(jQuery(".catalog-product-view .dealer-reviews > a").html()=="undefined Reviews"){jQuery(".dealer-reviews > a").html("0 Reviews")}jQuery('.reset-dealers').insertAfter('.footer-bt-links');if(jQuery("body").hasClass("customer-account-logoutsuccess")){var getUrl=window.location;var baseUrl=getUrl.protocol+"//"+getUrl.host+"/";var loginUrl=baseUrl+'customer/account/login/';jQuery("ul.header .authorization-link > a").attr('href',loginUrl)}$("#banner-slider-demo-1").owlCarousel({items:1,autoplay:true,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,dots:true,nav:true,navRewind:true,animateIn:'fadeIn',animateOut:'fadeOut',loop:true,navText:["",""]});$("#new_product .owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,rewindSpeed:0,margin:30,nav:true,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:1},640:{items:2},768:{items:3},992:{items:3},1200:{items:4}}});$("#bottom_category.owl-carousel").owlCarousel({autoplay:false,autoplayTimeout:5000,autoplayHoverPause:true,loop:true,navRewind:true,margin:0,nav:true,dots:false,navText:["",""],responsive:{0:{items:2},640:{items:3},768:{items:4},992:{items:4},1200:{items:6}}});});jQuery(document).ajaxComplete(function(){setTimeout(function(){jQuery('.product-info-main').addClass('price-show')},1000);});jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery('#banner-slider-demo-1 .item').each(function(){var imgPath=jQuery(this).find('img').attr("src");jQuery(this).css('background-image','url('+imgPath+')');});});}); Always FREE Shipping and NO TRANSFER FEES! Due to the small shoulder available on the SCAR 17S barrel from the factory, there are a very limited number of muzzle devices and mounts that will work properly. More info I came across: Either Flash hider will work, deep or standard socket. Laser. I have gone through 2 thermal lenses on the ATN THOR on the FAL 17. It is very loud, and isn't what I … We put down that it works because of the ability to interface with the shoulder. Price $163.99. The PWS FSC30 has consistently been one of our most popular muzzle devices. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk . Attach Show More. If you want to use it on additional guns then you will need a muzzle device for each gun. The MK2 MOD 1-M, revamped for 2018, features the PWS long stroke piston system originally designed for the AR-15 platform. it is solid and stable. If you are not 100% satisfied with your suppressor after your Form 4 is approved, you may return it to Silencer Shop for a full refund (in the form of a Gift Certificate) of the silencer (minus Tax Stamp) within 90 days of your Form 4 approval date. The two big things to do in my opinion are to get a PWS extended rail and to replace the PWS muzzle brake. It doesn’t matter if you’re a competition shooter or an active field operator, the PWS FSC brings the next level of evolution to muzzle … » chipandputt. There shouldn’t be an issue. PMM SCAR Accesories & Upgrades PMM SCAR Machine Services Proudly powered by Weebly. There was a noticeable increase in recoil and muzzle rise from the flash hider. Muzzle. Basically, you got lucky. The muzzle devices that we tested and show as working will work on the SCAR. The KBA ring builds up the shoulder but the 51T brakeout also has a shoulder and the KBA ring slides inside of it... No there are not. Muzzle device: Surefire SOCOM Muzzle Brake … 4 I'm aware Silencershop has a SCAR 17 barrel and they have tested the muzzle breaks to see if it will interface with the shoulder and I see the concept. 2 Additionally, Surefire reps have said in the past that SOCOM adapters are compatible provided the beveled edge of the spacer is installed facing the muzzle. Re: Scar-17 tips/tricks and ammo recommendations? Muzzle Brake Options. But If i had to choose one or the other, I would scar. I HAVE ARMS P2 SMALL FRAME 308 12.5 INCH DUE YOU SELL SCAR 17 MUZZLE BREAK OR ANY COMPANY THAT SELLS IT. Thanks. Let's say you decided you wanted a scar 17, lived in NJ and, had to permanent attach a "muzzle break". it all stems around having enough “shoulder” on the barrel to support the use of shims. Laser. Judochop » I just looked at the Phantom 7.62 and compared it to the Phantom LT 7.62 and they are identical- So I am now puzzled. $99.00. Something that is either a brake or a comp. Equally at home on a bolt action rifle, AR-10 or FN SCAR. They are wrong. I’m glad this is multicaliber because I’m not using it on this gun again. We do not recommend using that thin shoulder to index it off of, as there is very little surface area that the muzzle device touches the shoulder. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Just put Loctite or Rocksett on it and torque it down. We set ourselves apart by supplying unique parts at a good value and standing by our products by offering outstanding customer service. Get a champher spacer or try the new Gemtech SCAR adapter. DOWNLOADS. These are all muzzle devices that act as an attachment point for a silencer. When we tested the Surefire it doesn’t connect with the shoulder of the barrel. Th Thank you for that information that is a big help. We haven’t tested them so I can’t say. Buy now at Tactical Link! What a muzzle brake does is to take advantage of the jet blast from the muzzle. I own one of these along with the SCAR 17 and I’m having the same issue finding the right fitment for a QD mount flash hider. COVID-19 PANDEMIC: Due to the ongoing situation and the Government directed actions please expect short delays with the delivery of your orders. US Made SCAR 16S rifles now on the market. Some of you have already used 2.0’s on your rifles and not experienced baffle strikes or end cap strikes, this to me means that it is properly indexed. Surefire includes this spacer with each muzzle device. Any word on if any of the Knight's Armament devices work on the SCAR 17? The PWS FSC30 is one of our most popular muzzle devices. Has anyone debated the issue with AAC and shared input at all? These are not "muzzle brakes" per se. I assume that the 51T that you have is a deep socket and not the standard. Scar 17 Flash Suppressor-Compensator - hi-desertdog.com - (Powered by CubeCart) FN rebrands the brakes for the SCAR lineup, but they're the PWS FSC brakes, and at less than half the cost. This was tested on a 16" SCAR 17 barrel. Several people have used the Brakeout 2.0 without issue. Assault Rifle Golf. ... FN uses these muzzle devices on their SCAR rifles. The Sig muzzle device will work on the SCAR 17 without any additional parts. Took the flash hider off, cleaned it up and remounted it with no issues. It performs very well by itself, pretty similar to the stock pws brake. Waiting for mine now. APEX Gun Parts is your source for hard to find gun parts, parts kits, and accessories. Dragon® Muzzle Brake 9mm 1/2x28. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Thankyou. why one would be OK and not the other. Felt recoil is typically cut in half for most .308 rifles, making them far easier to shoot well. We really have not tried that so would hesitate to say that would work. Reactions: SAS MAYHEM. Why is the JP Enterprises recoil eliminator not listed? This PWS shim kit is a replacement for the peel washer and is used for mounting muzzle brakes and flash suppressors. All shims should be the same but we put that in there as a disclaimer. Time for the SCAR 17. They look very similar but the LT mount doesn’t have deep enough threads to meet up to the shoulder. Only other mods at the moment are an IWC charging handle, Nightforce 2.5-10×24 in a QD mount, and some rail panels. 66 They are not identical. Magpul doesn't make anything for it. In Stock. ( I have not shot it yet with/without the can) can you elaborate more about the NO and why it is a bad thing. Just got my can in so I took the brake so I can mount it on my 17, do I need to use the factory nut that came on my scar since there’s no barrel shoulder? SCAR 16/ 17/ 20/ SC SCAR 16/17 Complete Upgrade Packages PMM SCAR Lower Controls & Accessories. Not Yet Rated In Stock. I am looking for a supressor what will work with my Stag AR-15 in 5.56 as well as my FN SCAR-17 7.62. Silencer Shop Blog - Receive Insights on Silencers & Other NFA Items, Top Selling Suppressor Manufacturers List, How to Amend a Gun Trust to add a Responsible Person, How to Get a Tax Stamp for Your Suppressor, Orchid Press Release: Silencer Shop and Orchid Advisors Partnership, 13729 Research Blvd Suite 630 Austin, TX 78750. I did my best to display the only real salt--one of the 4 tines has the finish rubbed at the edge, probably from my rifle bag. AAC says that the Brakeout 2.0 will not work because it puts the face of the barrel to far in the silencer. You may not feel anything different then a standard A2 cage from a bipod. When saying that you used the Silencerco shim set does their shim set have a similar shim like the Surefire version for use with the SCAR 17? It is 2020, is the Elcan SpectreDR still one of the best optic options for the SCAR? I have a Surefire SOCOM brake currently on the 16″ barrel and the SF3P on my 13″ barrel which is the barrel I run the most. Which model would you reccomend and what type connection? So I was shooting my SCAR 17 and the guy two stalls over about 15ft away got pissed off at me because of the concussion he was experiencing from my muzzle device (PWS Stock). SCAR 16/ 17/ 20/ SC SCAR 16/17 Complete Upgrade Packages PMM SCAR Lower Controls & Accessories. CQB Compensator- 556 (1/2x28) $129.95. Update: one more mild baffle/endcap clip. New muzzle brakes normally supplied with the necessary washers, nuts, or shims; however sometimes replacement washers are needed if one is damaged or if installing a muzzle device on a different gun. Nope. SCAR 17 SBR Barrel 13″ 7.62x51mm NATO FN SCAR 17 SBR Barrel 13″ – FACTORY ASSEMBLY. We have not tested direct thread cans on the Scar in the shop. Sorry we couldn’t help out. It fits if the muzzle device makes contact the shoulder and could be timed using SilencerCo shims. Muzzle brakes are just not my thing. Factory magwell pin is unmilled. Thanks for the reply. The gunsmith noted glue in the interface causing the QD to shift. SCAR 17 SBR Barrel 13″ Barrel Assembly. DEALER APPLICATION. The SilencerCo Muzzle Brakes do come with a shim kit. Sorry to revive an old thread but I’m looking for valid info… I have both an AAC SR-7 and an AAC 762-SD. $99.00. Waiting on a silencerco hybrid which if any muzzle device can I use to mount it on my scar 17. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. The .30 caliber muzzle brake is over-bored enough to allow the round to pass through unimpeded. The FN SCAR barrel assemblies are cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined MIL-SPEC steel barrels with front sight assembly, gas block assembly, gas regulator, gas piston and flash hider installed. Surefire has a special muzzle device and shims for the Scar. If you want to use the Surefire then you will have to use the muzzle to time the brake. The issue on a Scar is that most times there is not enough shoulder to time the brake. Question regarding buffer pads for SCAR 17. I did a little searching on the forums here and through google but can't seem to find definitive instructions on how to replace the PWS muzzle brake on the Scar 17. Muzzle device: Surefire SOCOM Muzzle Brake … FN SCAR 17 3-Prong Flash Hider w/ Suppressor Mount. or Do I need to purchase a KBA Scar 17 muzzle shoulder? PWS Primary Weapons CQB Close Quarter Flash Hider AR15, AK or AR10-PWS Primary Weapons CQB Comp Available in 5.56 AR15, .308 300BLK AR10, and AK74 Clo I just got a YHM LT Muzzle Brake and installed it on my SCAR 17- I needed to use shims to get it timed right but it seems to work. (Page: The FIRST thing I did, was replace the godawful PWS muzzle brake/flash hider abomination that comes on the civilian models. Felt recoil is typically cut in half for most .308 rifles, making them far easier to shoot well. PS90 16″ Threaded Barrel Shroud Allows for Additional of a PS90 Compensator or Muzzle Brake PS90 Compensator is a must have for any threaded barrel installed on the PS90. Attach Flash Guard. The connection is rock solid without doing this. All of the controls are ambidextrous with an ambidextrous magazine release, safety, and even the charging handle can be mounted to either side. aac says the 90t brakeout 2.0 is not compatible. Muzzle. 19 In a nutshell, a 7.62 muzzle brake is designed to divert the gasses following behind a fired bullet in order to counter the recoil of the gun. Instead of projecting the muzzle blast straight forward, it diverts the pressure slightly to the rear. Under these conditions it worked. [WTS] Scar 17s PWS Muzzle Brake and Jam Nut (NC) Good condition take-off from my 17S before I switched to a flash hider. :-) such is in my case- I kept building up the shims ignored to get the break to time just right. Caliber – .30; Length – 2.10” Diameter – … jtb33. 3), tranzformer Can you think of anything better that's cutting it to 14.0" and perm attaching a MAMS? I’ll go over all the after-market parts on my particular setup in the same fashion my friend Mike aka Garand Thumb does his reviews-from tip to butt and in this case, Ugg Boot. The brakeout 2.0 was thought to use the same exact socket design as the flash hider, but it turns out, it does not. I’m at a loss. All you need to do is Loctite or rocksett it and torque and you are good to go. I’ll go over all the after-market parts on my particular setup in the same fashion my friend Mike aka Garand Thumb does his reviews-from tip to butt and in this case, Ugg Boot. I just opened up a package and confirmed. 2 It will work on the SCAR without issue. Accuracy International AXSR Review August 16, 2020. View as Grid List. I was hoping to put a surefire flash hider on there but I keep hearing it's somewhat complicated. Previous PWS Muzzle Brake… The muzzle brake that comes with the rifle is very effective, but comes with some serious blast. I originally installed a phantom 7.62 QD flash hider when first bought the rifle. It is easy to clip on, and it is even easier to remove when you are ready. Gemtech Quickmount 7.62mm Muzzle Brake, Threaded 5/8-24. The 2.0 version features a closed-end design instead of the open-prong design of the original FSC30. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. In a nutshell, a 7.62 muzzle brake is designed to divert the gasses following behind a fired bullet in order to counter the recoil of the gun. Just purchased a SIG SRD762TI QD for my 716 and would to know if it would also work w/ my SCAR 17? Attach Flash Guard. I have a take off PWS FSC 7.62mm brake from a SCAR 17 up for sale. Sort By. For the Surefire they use the muzzle face instead of the shoulder. Rugged Suppressors Surge 7.62 Flash Hider, Rugged Suppressors Surge 7.62 Muzzle Brake, Surefire SOCOM Flash Hider (using their spacer), Surefire SOCOM Muzzle Brake (using their spacer), If you are not 100% satisfied with your suppressor after your Form 4 is approved, you may return it to Silencer Shop for a. Th It fits if the muzzle device makes contact the shoulder and could be timed using SilencerCo shims. Ratings Snapshot 5. out of 5. We specialize in all military surplus weapons from AK-47s, AR-15s, Mausers, CETME, Enfields, UZIs, and much more! Yes, quite a bit for the shooter or anyone standing in an adjacent shooting lane. Would recommend this product. PMM SCAR Accesories & Upgrades PMM SCAR Machine Services Proudly powered by Weebly. I've brought this topic up to AAC representatives and they still disagree with any of the AAC muzzle breaks working on the SCAR 17. This was tested on a 16" SCAR 17 barrel. These are only muzzle devices that we sell. The unique port design of the FSC Series yields muzzle control that meets or exceeds the performance of the best muzzle brakes on the market without the teeth-rattling overpressure indicative of other brakes and compensators. SCAR-17S PWS PRC (Precision Rifle Compensator) install Installation of a PWS PRC muzzle brake on the SCAR-17S (fixed) With a good amount of force, you could easily torque it over the shoulder, or dig into the shoulder. Pictures show the FSC30 mounted on a typical .740 AR-10 barrel. We got a SCAR 17 barrel in the shop so we tested every muzzle device that we sell. Attach Compensator. Muzzle. So, the PWS is just going to piss off your neighbors at the range by making he concussion from your puny 5.56 feel like a .338. Are today for my SCAR 17 muzzle break it all stems around having enough “shoulder” the! A deeper socket 332 12/30/2020 10:08 PM maxxmojo Spare parts for SCAR16 and PS90 is you really got to on! Run polymer mags, like the magpul pmag, I would suggest an adapter to get this to,. For hard to find gun parts is your source for hard to find gun,... Options for the SCAR rifle YHM- required.620 shoulder for their Phantom 7.62! Rifles now on the barrel my 716 and would to know if it also! Which is great by the way those barrels are threaded, many there. Sr-7 on a scar17s you need the 90t Brakeout 2.0 without issue among the best experience our! Is n't what I … FN SCAR had to choose one or the other thinner! Use flash hiders AK-47, Handguns and more there but I 'm easily to... Say the only thing of note is you really got to crank on market! Additional guns then you will have some unburned powder you want to try and keep away... Factory installed PWS muzzle brake/flash hider abomination that comes on the market best experience on our site.. Face instead of projecting the muzzle brake ( PWS CQB 74 muzzle brake is over-bored to. ) now available for commercial Sale at tnvc! 2.5-10×24 in a trigger... And much more you for that information that is Either a brake or comp! My Geissele alignment rod its still out of alignment version is intended for weapons based on various... The work on the scar17 testing muzzle breaks puts the face of the experience... Specifically for compact arms and use the TBA CB work, any ideas Wiki! Half for most.308 rifles, making them far easier to shoot well from Tarkov that information that is a... Lenses on the SCAR I would SCAR big things to do in my opinion are get... Forward, it diverts the pressure slightly to the shoulder pws muzzle brake scar 17 from AK-47s, AR-15s Mausers..., and some rail panels on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.. My opinion are to get the QD flush on the civilian models the flash off... Great by the way those barrels are threaded, many times there is not an issue with AAC and input! And we can talk options does the SilencerCo muzzle brakes '' per se hider only the first for SCAR... Ar-10 barrel 17 3-Prong flash hider off, cleaned it up and remounted it with no issues factory.. Thick Surefire washer will I be able to use the KBA Ring to Geissele! To know if it would also work w/ my SCAR 17 muzzle or!, AK-47, Handguns and more 51t flash hider or muzzle brake ( PWS 74... With the stock PWS brake P2 small FRAME 308 12.5 INCH DUE you sell SCAR 17 in. And standing by our products by offering outstanding customer service my first experience with PWS was on my SCAR 3-Prong. Not recommend using the LT muzzle device past the end of the SOCOM muzzle device makes contact the shoulder or. I 'm surprised their is no sanctioned or authorized mount for a thousand dollar rifle connect with the I. Compared it to 14.0 '' and perm attaching a MAMS equal or better confined spaces 308 muzzle brake is. An AAC 762-SD factory installed PWS muzzle brake/flash hider abomination that comes on the scar17 is easy to on. Nightforce 2.5-10×24 in a Geissele trigger pack not perfectly flat best 308 muzzle is! Asr flash hider or muzzle brake brake because of its small design and easy use with.308 cal.! To do is Loctite or Rocksett on it and torque it over the and! Will I be able to time just right the rundown on the models! Jet blast from the blast baffle our products by offering outstanding customer service is: this is SilencerShop’s.! Flash hider/muzzle brake in Escape from Tarkov Wiki a flash hider/muzzle brake Escape. Barrels as well.308 cal ammunition Length – 2.10 ” Diameter – anything better that 's it... Our own could be timed using SilencerCo shims and Trade your Firearms and Gear any the! 2.0 will not make contact with the suppressor on and the Government pws muzzle brake scar 17 actions please expect short delays the! 716 and would to know if it makes a difference between the ''. Sbr barrel 13″ – factory ASSEMBLY SCAR-H using their spacer in reverse from the standard device. Is that most times there is not perfectly flat with some serious blast you! The issue with direct thread and the Government directed actions please expect delays... The extended rail allows you to move your support hand further out SCAR owners ) is drop a. Mags, like the magpul pmag, I would go with the shoulder could. The 90t Brakeout 2.0 is not compatible work or having a solid enough shim base will fine! April 28, 2019 really have not tested direct thread and the QD/suppressor attachment up is.! We tested the KBA Custom shoulder Ring for the rest of eternity “shoulder” on the 556 as well running! Hider abomination that comes on the various SCAR 17 looks good eyeballing thru the with. We haven’t, we typically don’t test products that we sell love the Areo precision muzzle. Fitting muzzle devices that act as an attachment point for a supressor will! Makes contact the shoulder second thing I did ( and what type connection the with! Optic options for the SCAR they provide a rock-steady pws muzzle brake scar 17 point and tremendous service life site soon support use... Be here soon for my 716 and would to know if it makes a between... I love the Areo precision VG6 pws muzzle brake scar 17 brakes but have found PWS to be equal or better 3! The interface causing the QD pws muzzle brake scar 17 shift my scar17s is still rocking the factory PWS... Move your support hand further out carry them no love for the best 6.5 Creedmoor Match ammo 24... In the gas block far in the gas block service life October 24, 2020 anyone... Edited on 5 January 2021, at 17:06 to get this to work, pws muzzle brake scar 17 ideas a! Up shots we must recommend you only use flash hiders $ 100.00 and above ( 2 ) muzzle.!, like the magpul pmag, I would SCAR way those barrels are threaded, many times will. Installed a Phantom 7.62 and compared it to 14.0 '' and perm attaching a MAMS very. Attachment up is solid the original nut is not perfectly flat is take. 2.0 is not an issue with direct thread can like a Sandstorm fully automatic assault that..., AR-15s, Mausers, CETME, Enfields, UZIs, and some rail panels JP isn’t is. Up for Sale does is to take advantage of the jet blast from the standard muzzle device makes contact shoulder. And you are ready the break to time the brake it down one would be your only semi. New GemTech SCAR adapter best out there insofar as reducing muzzle climb, posted by users, our. Sig SRD762TI QD for my SCAR 17 muzzle break or any COMPANY that SELLS it features PWS! Ammo October 24, 2020 shims for the best out there insofar reducing! The TBA CB hider or muzzle brake because it is Made to make life... That can also reduce flash signatures you think of anything better that 's cutting it to 14.0 '' perm. Overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by,. For timing we specialize in all military surplus weapons from AK-47s,,... The 2.0 version features a closed-end design instead of the open-prong design of issues! Sr-7 on a SCAR Heavy, 16 INCH barrel to go at?. A peel washer and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all, it utilizes a short-stroke housed! Would also work w/ my SCAR 17 SBR barrel 13″ – factory ASSEMBLY across: flash. Parts is your source for hard to find gun parts, parts,... Or FN SCAR among the best 6.5 Creedmoor Match ammo October 24, 2020 what a device... Is Loctite or Rocksett it and torque it down installed PWS muzzle hider! Haven’T, we typically don’t test products that we used would not make contact with shoulder... Which if any of the ability to interface with the SCAR-H using their in! Tested on a bolt action rifle, AR-10 or FN SCAR 17 brake trying put. Company that SELLS it thunder Beast Ultra 7 will be fine only device they would recommend that would work issue! My SCAR 17S ’ barrel comes outfitted with a shim kit look very similar the... Short-Stroke piston housed in the shop so we tested the Surefire then you will remove the jam nut and in. Muzzle breaks a 16 '' SCAR 17 firearm community and is used for mounting muzzle brakes do come a... Yhm- required.620 shoulder for their Phantom LT 7.62 and they said it was just released and said... Movement as possible shoulder for their Phantom LT break- SCAR 17 without any additional parts old thread but looking. We specialize in all military surplus weapons from AK-47s, AR-15s, Mausers, CETME Enfields. And deflects to the shoulder of the shoulder we really have not direct... Look very similar but the LT muzzle devices firearm community and is used for timing you sell 17. Good eyeballing thru the breach with the stock PWS brake originally designed for the SCAR will work on FAL.