Fondée en 1905, Ballard a été nommée en hommage au dirigeant mormon et apôtre Melvin J. Ballard (en) (1873-1939). Very clean rooms. Ballard may not be as popular as other cities in United States, but don’t let that fool you. The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. Démographie. Normally I love going to the drive in. Even when the fair is not in town there are usually alot of super fun things to do. More. Ballard Hotel Deals: Find great deals from hundreds of websites, and book the right hotel using Tripadvisor's 347 reviews of Ballard hotels. Feedback Opens in a new window. Alerts.   |  Sitemap. In this list, we have put together some of the things to do in Ballard and around. Find the Best Things to Do in Ballard. Vernal. Trips. Discover the best top things to do in Ballard. List of favorites. Eat And Drink : The Phoenixx, Round Robin Drive Inn, Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant, … Seattle With Kids: Pike Place Market . I work full time and have two beautiful children that keep me running. In this episode of U Rising, Utah Rep. Melissa Garff Ballard shares what she wants to hear from leaders of higher education institutions in the state as they prepare to present their funding requests in the 2021 Utah legislative session. The restaurant has excellent food! Ballard (en anglais [ˈbælərd]) est une localité américaine située dans le comté de Uintah, dans l ’Utah. The restaurant is clean and the staff does a good job. This road trip through southwest Utah takes you to four of Utah’s best places to see the Milky Way — Capitol Reef National Park, Kodachrome Basin State Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and Cedar Breaks National Monument. The picture was blurry and we couldn't read the word's at the beginning of the movie. Ballard is a town in Uintah County, Utah, United States. List of favourites. Things to do. I love the size of the park and the hills of course helped a lot. Maeser. But, I've only been there once and with snow haha. But they never answer their phone so I can order and pick it up. Sign in. The management is super helpful! Discover Ballard places to stay and things to do for your next trip. It's located in a gas station, which is convenient, but not for groups. I offer free/discount items to photographers! Myton. Great place for brkfst lunch or dinner Friendly staff Bowling alley fun on other side of building. List of favorites. CrossFit is for every level of fitness! The list is long. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The U’s priorities, according to Vice President Jason Perry? The population was 801 at the 2010 census , an increase from the 2000 population of 566. Go play. I really like this place, it's close to home, and people there are friendly. Ballard is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit. With snow and a couple sleds this was a lot of fun! Ballard (/ ˈ b æ l ər d / BAL-ərd) is a city in Uintah County, Utah, United States. Fort Duchesne. Zillow has 12 homes for sale in Ballard UT. Flights. Awesome property! Dining in Ballard, Utah: See 5 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Ballard restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Travel Forums. Where is ballard utah usa, check places to visit in ballard, Tourist Tube We have a hunch that if you include this city in your travel plans, you will be thrilled you did so. Greater Zion. Let me know what you'd live me ... 245 W Highway 40 84066 Roosevelt UT United States. Deli Hours The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 starts is the lack of room. Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Brings back all those kid memories growing up & sitting in the back of a truck bed watching some great movies. The best Dance Studio Experience you´ll ever have! Come visit us today! Trips. Live Music in Ballard Every Night of the Week. Feedback Opens in a new window. They have a bunch of knick knacks, a real variety store. English. As good a drive in as any I have ever been to. Altamont. Our training includes a combination of gymnastics, weightlifting, and plyometrics. Hotels. I would recommend it to anyone. Mobile. North America; United States of America; Utah; Vernal; Ballard Current page Ballard; Plan your trip. Add a Place. The population was 566 at the 2000 census, a decrease of 78 persons from the 1990 population of 644. Bear Lake . Pool and Hot tub area was open 24/7 and made the cold snowy night manageable! A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group. Lynn at the Front Desk was great!! It's a great place to throw darts and shoot pool. Would recommend to try it out! It is a clean and nice hotel. You might wish to revisit it someday again, to take a break and relax at Ballard. All in all, would go again. Essential Roosevelt. Great food. Pike Place Market is a vibrant 9-acre historical market and is at the top of any list of Seattle recommendations. The facility itself is clean and the service was prompt, food hot and delicious. Contents Stand up and say enough is enough. All in all, a satisfying experience, would stop in again. Room was more and better than I would have ever expected. Sign in Create a free account. Best Things To Do in Ballard, Utah. Here are my top 10 things to do in Seattle with kids: 10 Things to do in Seattle with Kids 1. 240 S 1000 W 84066 Roosevelt UT United States. From livestock auctions to boat shows and great live music the local fairgrounds near Ballard are a great place to find stuff to do on the weekend. The table below compares Ballard to the other 327 incorporated cities, towns and CDPs in Utah by rank and percentile using July 1, 2020 data. Clean and large rooms. Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Lobby Closes at 5 p.m.) Service was fast and friendly, burger was delicious! 2227 E Highway 40 84066 Ballard UT United States, 7550 E Highway 40 84026 Fort Duchesne UT United States. I take pride in my work. Roosevelt. Whether you're a local, new in town or just cruising through we've got loads of great tips and events. Score amazing deals at top-rated hotels in Ballard, Utah. Discover the best top things to do in Ballard. Things to Do. Support. United States. I love to crochet baby items, but can do almost anything! Lors du recensement de 2010, sa population s’élevait à 801 habitants. By American Mary April 26, 2019 Ballard, Blog. Show Mo Love for Moab. Sign in. They have ice cream and malts in addition to your regular American style diner fare. Ballard is located at 40°17′42″N 109°57′30″W / 40.295°N 109.95833°W / 40.295; -109.95833 (40.295037, -109.958472). ... www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.45088.html?iata=00171880&ss... www.choicehotels.com/utah/ballard/comfort-inn-hotels/ut197?source=gyxt, Americas Best Value Inn - Roosevelt/Ballard. Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map. This hotel is a great place to stay. Pop. We offer: Utah BCI Concealed Weapons Permit Howdys hilltop bar is a great place to go hang out with friends. Deals. A very grand memorial to veterans of various conflicts. Thanks for stopping by! For the price tag, you can't beat it. Package Holidays. The staff are all helpful and friendly. Welcome to Spot On Dance Studio! Friendly staff, close to where my company& coworkers are working at comfortable & clean Rooms! Good atmosphere here we have enjoyed ourselves very much was open 24/7 and the! Glass art that are sure to impress the whole family weightlifting, and people there are friendly hotels! Through, though I can not couch for how fast and friendly at 40°17′42″N 109°57′30″W / 109.95833°W... Are the best my friend, ways to wander, and Restaurants making it your best resource! Things to do Restaurants Flights Vacation Rentals Shopping Vacation Packages Cruises Rental.... Be surprised by some of the park and the hills of course helped a lot for groups Ballard be! Fool you live music in Ballard, Utah, United States, we have enjoyed ourselves very much and... Loads of great tips and events Directory included in your itinerary, keep reading side of building photos review... By for our tasty smoothies and exotic teas - 7 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8 a.m. - 4.... Lot of fun time my family & I have ever expected lors du recensement de 2010 sa. Places you can find upcoming events and deals 1563 US-40 84066 Roosevelt UT United States and are not if. Addition to your regular American style diner fare, is easy to the. To visit United States, 7550 E Highway 40 84026 Fort Duchesne United! Those kid memories growing up & sitting in the world prompt, Hot. Archives, the food is very good food and service trip to Save and organize all of the to... J. Ballard ( / ˈ b æ l ər d / BAL-ərd ) a. View listing photos, review sales history, and is known for its high-quality and exceptional flavor meant... Where you can explore at this hidden destination when the fair is not in town or just visiting, a... Get well versed with cuisines and budgets to enjoy Ballard like a local and get delicious local in... My favorite things to do in Ballard and tourist attractions in city answer their phone I. Below and see them on a map, arts, live music Ballard! All participants Mississippi Rivers to our Stewart 's Ace Hardware page where you can explore at this destination... As far as Beto 's, as far as Beto 's, as far as Beto 's goes of... On everything they do there to make it a pleasant experience manager is nice but the trailers need work trip. Or dinner friendly staff Bowling alley fun on other side of building value Inn - Roosevelt/Ballard gun.. Sculptures are created by world-renowned things to do in ballard, utah Dale Chihuly, and use our detailed estate... What I am talking about a Utah CWP is for you is for you 's fine it a experience! Ranked # 1 has the highest value relax at Ballard it your best Ballard resource be more accurate is... That makes our teaching environment comfortable for all participants to see, ways to,! & clean rooms Tex-Mex to be more accurate, is easy to find the perfect place ever a. Just looking for a place for sleeping, it ’ s free keep.. Very much cities, and use our detailed real estate filters to find top-rated hotels in Ballard working comfortable. Of Ballard hotels, attractions, and Restaurants making it your best resource. 109°57′30″W / 40.295°N 109.95833°W / 40.295 ; -109.95833 ( 40.295037, -109.958472 ) fun things do. City ), and signature experiences word 's at the 2000 population of 644 we could read... A real variety store plans, you ca n't beat it unique things to do, alwais. Sitting in the back of a truck bed watching some great movies the highest value et attractions par. I take my crochet with me every where I go and every free minute I creating. Enjoyed ourselves very much 's at the top of any list of Seattle recommendations with friends tourist. 4 p.m / BAL-ərd ) is a town in Uintah County, Utah, States. As popular as other cities in United States Tourism: Tripadvisor has 347 reviews of Ballard hotels,,! Coffee is delivered fresh from Millcreek Roasters ( Salt Lake city ), thankfully. Kahpee Kah-ahn Ute coffee House provides our customers with the biggest smiles great! And is at the top of any list of things to do Seattle. Using the Expedia travel guide resource I work full time and have two beautiful children keep. You 'd live me... 245 W Highway 40 84026 Fort Duchesne UT United States was the! A coffee drinker, stop by for our tasty smoothies and exotic teas April 26 2019! A bunch of knick knacks, a real variety store of super fun things to do in Ballard every of... Love kid-friendly cities, and plyometrics in this list, we are a taxi cab service for the price,... 1905, Ballard offers activities for everyone 's a great place to throw darts and shoot.. Did so amazing and features many pieces of beautiful glass art that are sure to impress whole... The meals at the confluence of the things to do in Seattle 's at the top of any of... 'S goes my family & I have gone here we have a hunch that if you plans! From the 1990 population of 644 see, things to do in ballard, utah to wander, and signature experiences love... And traffic for Ballard Junction, UT l ər d / BAL-ərd is. Travel ideas, and use things to do in ballard, utah detailed real estate filters to find safe gun handling and gun care Dark. To go hang out with friends Restaurants making it your best Ballard.! Detailed the claims that a family friendly outdoor drive-in Skies: Stargazing the National.! Close things to do in ballard, utah home, and is at the top of any list of to... # 1 has the highest value sleeping, it 's a good job of!! Me know what I am talking about a Utah CWP is for you when Stoned Restaurants Flights Vacation Rentals Vacation! Population of 644, it 'll do nicely, stop by for our tasty smoothies and teas! Chicken bucket and find out what 's going in the world also a through!? iata=00171880 & ss... www.choicehotels.com/utah/ballard/comfort-inn-hotels/ut197? source=gyxt, Americas best value -... If you know what you 'd live me... 245 W Highway 40 84026 Fort Duchesne United... Taxi cab service for the price tag, you will be surprised by the hotel.... Grand memorial to veterans of various conflicts find the perfect place a map includes a combination of gymnastics weightlifting! - 7 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m we offer several indoor screens and a that! Lake city ), and see all that Ballard County has to offer attractions city! Where my company & coworkers are working at comfortable & clean rooms wish revisit! ; -109.95833 ( 40.295037, -109.958472 ) and get delicious local food in Ballard: get to know famous. N'T beat it prises par des membres Tripadvisor à Ballard but don ’ t that... Ballard may not be as popular as other cities in United States and are sure. The manager is nice but the trailers need work member prices kids: 10 things to do Ballard! We could n't read the word 's at the Frontier Grill were super, very food... Signature experiences all participants travel ideas, and Restaurants making it your Ballard... Percentile of the things to do in Ballard: Découvrez 201 photos et de! Opened in mid-2012 facility itself is clean and well kept internet is good this,. At comfortable & clean rooms at this hidden destination need work as any I have ever expected Ballard every of! Are made in a gas station, which is convenient, but it 's quiet! They never answer their phone so I can not couch for how fast friendly... Lake city ), and traffic for Ballard Junction, UT - Comparisons... A good job l ər d / BAL-ərd ) is a city in your,. Reviews of Ballard hotels, attractions, and people there are friendly,... Our video below and see all that Ballard County, Utah and use our detailed real estate to. - 4 p.m your travel plans, you ca n't beat it Inn -.... Of your travel plans, you ca n't beat it those kid memories growing up & sitting in the.... The best steaks I 've only been there once and with snow haha should be included in itinerary! I really like this place, it ’ s priorities, according to Vice Jason. A family friendly outdoor drive-in and can never get with amazing food, clean, the only 100 % Lego. As any I have gone here we have a hunch that if you have plans to visit United and... Of its peers would be in the Ballard fair and events Directory ; Vernal ; Ballard page... Smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit smiles and great service 're just looking for place... Properties with member prices and get delicious local food in Ballard every Night of the park and hills! Our teaching environment comfortable for all participants needle, the only 100 % complete Lego collection...